Getting IATF 16949 Certified in Fort Worth, Texas (TX)
IATF 16949, issued by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF), is a quality control standard for the automotive industry involving production, development, installation, design, and servicing of the sector. The standard is applicable to companies that produce and/or supply automobile-related goods.
IATF 16949 has its focus on the requirements of the QMS for companies engaged in the manufacturing of vehicles, services, and/or accessories. The revised universal standard presents the automobile industry with extensive and relevant customer-specific requirements and resources. In terms of a system, it runs congruent to ISO 9001.
Organizations transitioning to IATF 16949 will also benefit from the certification of corporate audit systems, which is approved under the current regulation and may be extended if several production sites can be jointly audited. A corporate audit system provides for unified structuring and monitoring of a QMS by routine internal audits at all locations. Changing to a corporate audit program would improve the reporting and audit phase, allowing for more effective auditing to be performed, and less expense and time used on each site, over the three-year audit period.
ISO Pros also does training
- Our global network of experienced quality management experts will lead you through the certification phase of IATF 16949 including preparation, pre-audits and certification audits
- We deliver a range of preparation approaches to help you grasp IATF criteria 16949, Annex SL, risk-based learning and leadership empowerment
- Learn more about our certification training courses in the US by speaking to one of our consultants today.
Benefits of being certified
- It is a special, internationally recognized framework for QMS in the automotive industry. The bulk of Automotive OEMs around the world acknowledges this standard.
- It demonstrates the organization’s willingness to satisfy the unique specifications of each client for the products you manufacture.
- It builds reputation and appreciation for the car industry’s availability to supply services and parts.
- This boosts consumer loyalty in fulfilling client expectations, requirements, and sustainable productivity (technology, costs & delivery) by innovative management strategies.
ISO 16949:2009 versus 16949 IATF:2016
When ISO 16949:2009 was compared with IATF 16949:2016, IATF 16949:2016 was published to retain its importance in today’s car industry. In addition, IATF 16949:2016 draws on this to create a solid QMS that assists in the continuing development, avoidance of defects, and elimination of waste. IATF 16949:2016 also includes the planning, production, manufacturing, installation, and servicing of automotive items.
IATF 16949:2016 is focused on a modern high-level framework called Annex SL. It aims to ensure continuity, coordinate various methods of management, and extend similar terminology to all standards. Annex SL frequently promotes the incorporation of its QMS into its key operating processes by organizations and invites senior management leaders to get involved.
How ISO Pros in Fort Worth, Texas (TX) can support you
ISO Pros understands how certification-ready management systems can be planned, developed, and implemented from scratch to follow the latest standards. If your company already has a QMS according to ISO 9001, we’ll help you implement IATF 16949. If you need to create one, we are here for you as well.